Sunshine and Smiles

Sunshine and Smiles

Saturday, September 8, 2012

I want to be the one to walk in the sun...


As I find myself stirring my coffee, daydreaming of  happy thoughts I came across these beautiful images that made me smile. I realized a smile is the best thing you can wear.
I tasted my coffee and felt like adding a spoonful of such bohemian fairytale. It is definitely better than sugar.
My mind wanders to all of the happy, beautiful days I have spent with those that I love. Feeling thankful for my family and how much we love one another. What a sweet and lucky love I feel with D.
It is a reminder  that love can´t be bought and that love is the feeling that completes a free soul like my own.
 Love can be so powerful. Everything is better if you have love around you. Any kind of love nurtures the soul.
I woke up this morning feeling light and free and full of hope as I can see it glittering in the sky. I want to shine.
I feel as though I just need patience and an eternal young heart, whispering...
You are braver than you believe.
You are stronger than you seem.
You are smarter than you think.

And then I can smile and can continue to make my reality, my happily ever after.





 
Happy weekend my loves! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment