Sunshine and Smiles

Sunshine and Smiles

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Voyage upon life's sea, To yourself be true, And, whatever your lot may be, Paddle your own canoe...



It´s time to travel from my home and let the wind carry me elsewhere for the next week.
The ocean has been calling to me, and the thought of being with sweet family and friends makes me feel loved and cherished.
Sometimes escapism is needed and the ocean, colorful easter eggs and adventures in OB are just what I need to feel whole.
Being surrounded by loved ones sweeps away unhappy thoughts and blesses me with the hope of new dreams. Being with them makes me feel inspired and my heart will do all the talking.
I´ll dance in long dresses with flowers in my hair and make my whimsical wishes for a beautiful little life in Ocean Beach once again, I will take Obie for walks, spend time in the sunshine with my mom, laugh with my best friend D, and give bunny kisses to my nephew.
I will just be still in the loveliness of being content and full.
I´ll smile as soon as I arrive, as I can feel the love right away. It´s good to know my heart will always be there to guide me.


No comments:

Post a Comment