Sunshine and Smiles

Sunshine and Smiles

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Spring Break

Happy Saturday friends! I have had a lovely week off from work spending time in San Diego! I could really get used to just relaxing, laying in the sun, and going to delicious dinners each night with Dan. I head home tomorrow morning and although I will miss SD, I am looking forward to being back with the bun and checking things off my SF fun list like crazy these next few weeks. I don't have to get on a plane until D and I leave for Belize May 2nd (and to me, that is a long time!) Thought I would share some of my favorite moments this week. It was a special one with lots of QT with family, friends and D. Truly the best things in life...




Dinner with Amira and Kandi in Cardiff. Love getting to be with them. :)

Lazy days in the sunshine

A night out to dinner with D where we did some wine tasting as well :)

Mini golf, grilling our own steaks at Turf Club, and relaxing over wine at sunset


Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment