Sunshine and Smiles

Sunshine and Smiles

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sunday Smiles...

Hi friends! I am in San Diego right now and enjoying the sunshine and some downtime with D this morning. We went to a wedding last night in Coronado which was so beautiful overlooking the downtown skyline. It turned out to be a gorgeous day and I was so happy for Dan's friends who got married in the most precious little town with warm weather (and the fact my parents live a few blocks away-easy as pie to get to.) Yesterday morning I participated in a beach clean up in Mission Beach with my oldest and dearest friends Amira and Kandi, and we had a blast spending the day together. I can't wait to share pics, and tell you about all the fun we had.

I have been so busy lately, and I haven't posted as much as I would like to. I think subconsciously I am soaking in the last few months I have in SF and I am practicing being present in every moment. With being present, comes lots of fun with friends, the kiddos and exploring the city on my own and naturally, not a lot of time for blogging. I would like to post more, because it really helps me organize my thoughts and emotions, and well, I truly love writing and sharing.

I want to share some things that happened this week that left me so very happy and excited...


My new Springtime board in my classoom
Easter bunny garland I made! :)
New purse from Anthropologie that I couldn't live without
Shopping in Union Square and stumbled across this gem

A little housewarming gift I gave to kirby for her new home in Berkeley

Tuesday nights with these two. <3
Cupcakes for breakfast with Kirby one morning
Sweet girl playing teacher in my class
Awesome new book I scored for a dollar at an old bookstore. Yes!


Hope everyone had a lovely weekend! Lots of love to you all. xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kelly Anne! First of all, I just wanted to introduce myself... My name is Mendi & I blog over at Her Late Night Cravings with my friend, Jayme. While reading Amira's post about the Shine event in San Diego, Jayme came across your blog & immediately forwarded it to me. You see, I have this major obsession with San Francisco right now & I can't get enough. Needless to say, I've been eating up all of your pictures!!

    My hubz & I just booked a trip to SF for early September to celebrate his bday. We are BEYOND excited! Visiting San Fran & taking in a Giants game has been on his "bucket list" for years. We've already bought our tickets for a Giants/Dodgers game on Friday night, Sept 7th. We got great seats on the first base line. Score!

    I'm consumed with learning as much as I possibly can about your amazing city & I'm so happy to have found your blog. I've read all of your posts back to Christmas & I plan to go back even further. Just wanted to say hi & tell you that I'm your newest reader! :)

    I hope you're having a fabulous day! If you have any recommendations or tips for us on things to do/see/eat while we're there, I'm totally up for listening!

    Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete