Sunshine and Smiles

Sunshine and Smiles

Monday, November 7, 2011

Lazy Sunday Afternoon

Yesterday Dan and I decided to have a full day to ourselves and just enjoy the rain and each other. We woke up late, relaxed in bed, went to breakfast in our pj's, watched a movie by the fire, listened to the rain, watched the Chargers, AND I was able to get caught up on all my favorite magazines. I can't even remember the last time I stayed in my pj's all day and relaxed. I feel as if I have been on the go for the last month traveling all over the place, from SD,SLO, to LA and back to SF. (Rough life, I know...) but it felt really great to just not have to be anywhere and just be lazy for the day...






Later in the day, Dan and I had my parents (and Obie!) over for dinner. We bbq'd steaks, drank wine, watched Sunday Night Football and talked for a long time over dinner. I loved having them over, it made me really excited to be close to them again and for Dan and I to have our own home together to entertain friends and family. All in all, a PERFECT Sunday.




No comments:

Post a Comment