Sunshine and Smiles

Sunshine and Smiles

Thursday, November 3, 2011

30 Days of Gratitude


I saw this on a cute craft blog that I follow, and thought it would be perfect considering Thanksgiving is right around the corner. I am going to try every day for the next 30 days to count my blessings and take pictures to show my gratitude through photos of anything and everything. I've found that having the ability to take photos pretty much anywhere has helped me to become more present. It makes you aware of your surroundings, and gives you the chance to capture everyday moments in a spectacular way. I think it is such a simple and easy way to look at the things I am most thankul for. So here goes....



Day 1- My very favorite food is Mexican. Nothing makes me happier than a burrito, chips and salsa and an ice cold Pacifico. This happened to be a perfect 1st day picture because I am on a road trip with the teachers to LA and we stopped for mexican food on the way! Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment