Sunshine and Smiles

Sunshine and Smiles

Sunday, October 2, 2011

San Diego- Home is Where the Heart Is

I have had the weekend off since Wednesday evening. Thank you Rosh Hashanah! I flew into San Diego Thursday morning and headed straight to Coronado for QT with my mom and bro. I love being home because I am at my most comfortable and am so relaxed. So relaxed, that I leave little messes all over the house without noticing, sleep for hours on end, and drink all my mom's wine. (Thanks mom!)

Thursday evening Dan and I headed out to Jamul and had a wonderful time with his family. Joe and Jill came as well as Maureen and Johnny. I love being around them, and we drank delicious wine and bbq'd steaks and ate crab. Carla has the house decorated so cute for Halloween! Every corner of the house has little goodies. I absolutely loved it.




Friday morning I headed with my mom and Dale to visit my sis and Dyl pickle to have lunch with them in San Clemente. It was so great to see the little munchkin and spend time with my family.





Later that evening, Dan and I attended Maureen and Garrett's beautiful wedding in Point Loma. We had a blast chatting with friends, and dancing the night away...



Saturday consisted of nothing but fun! I had brunch with Kandi, who is one of my oldest friends. We have known each other since we were in 1st grade together and have so much fun when we see each other. My friend Adam's band was playing at a music fest in PB so we all hung out at Sherman's and caught up while watching Adam's band and enjoying all the sunshine.








Today I spent the whole day with my mom, dad and Obie. We had lunch at Miguel's where we are regulars and brought the pup. I love being home and spending time with my dad. We talk history all day long and I love hearing stories about him growing up, and learning what my grandparents were like when they were my age.

D and I are watching football with my dad and are heading to a cute little restaurant called Alexander's in North Park for dinner. This weekend has been jam packed. I love being home, but am looking forward to seeing all my kiddos in the morning and seeing all the Blue Angels practice from my roof all week. Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend filled with sunshine and lots of smiles. I leave you with this....

No comments:

Post a Comment